Teachers, if you’re hoping to provide your students with some extras that can truly make a difference in their educational experience, the Little Compton Education Foundation encourages you to submit a funding request. To be eligible for LCEF funding, the project/item must meet the following criteria:
- Funds are not available through the school budget
- The item or program fits the WMS curriculum
- Many students are impacted by your project/item
The brief application process will ask you to provide a quick overview of the following:
- Project/Item Title
- Grade and number of students impacted
- Project/Item Purpose
- How it will impact curriculum
- How the effectiveness of the project will be evaluated
- Project participants (teachers, students, outside support)
- Itemized Costs
Once you’ve completed a funding request application, please get it approved by the principal before submitting it to the LCEF. Applications can be deposited in the Foundation’s mailbox in the school office or mailed to LCEF P.O. Box 1010, Little Compton, RI 02837.
The LCEF Board of Directors meets the first Wednesday of every month. Funding requests are reviewed monthly and voted on at the following month’s meeting. You will then be notified if your funding request has been approved.
If you have any questions about the funding request application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the funding request form [click here].